The role would suit an experienced Key Account Manager or Business Development Manager and will see you working with a broad range of Maritime & Offshore clients. You will be leading board-level discussions around issues such as decarbonisation, digitalisation and other issues faced by today’s asset owners. While experience as a KAM or BD Manager would be preferred, this role could also suit a commercially aware seafarer or perhaps someone from an owner’s commercial team.
- Building and strengthening relationships with the key decision maker & influencers within your assigned accounts.
- Developing strategic key account plans.
- Identifying and securing new business.
- Work closely with other internal stakeholders to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Remaining up to date with the industry / market trends.
- Degree qualified
- Strong experience and wide proven network within the maritime industry
- Commercial awareness
- Willingness to travel (approx. 20% of the time)
- Eligibility to live and work in the UK
- Ability to travel to central London 3 days per week