- Design, develop, and document instrumentation and control systems for oil and gas projects
- Work with engineers and other designers to develop and implement project designs
- Prepare and review design drawings, specifications, and other technical documentation
- Coordinate with vendors and suppliers to ensure that instrumentation and control systems meet project requirements
- Provide technical support to field personnel during installation and commissioning of instrumentation and control systems
- Bachelors degree in related discipline.
- Experience in EPC projects is highly desirable
- Proficient in using design software.
- Must have right to work in the UK.