In this stand-alone role, the successful candidate will be responsible for overall HR support to the organisation. You will develop the HR department and liaise with the Compliance Team.
The ideal candidate for this role will have: -
- CIPD Level 5 qualified or working towards it
- Extensive HR Generalist experience including recruitment, relevant employment law, drafting contracts, performance management
- Confident and experienced in all aspects of employee relations
- Knowledge of offshore sector advantageous but not essential
- Experience in change management beneficial as part of the role will be to assist in the planning, executing, implementing, and subsequent evaluation of a large change management project across the company
- Ability to travel to sites around the UK, and the Netherlands from time to time
This is a stand-alone role, continuing the work by the existing HR Supervisor has started to establish. This will be great opportunity for someone bringing a lot experience and relishing the challenge of taking a role and making it their own, developing it and later down the line, creating a team of their own.