- Develop and maintain relationships with project representatives and partners throughout process.
- Participate in Health and Safety Risk Assessments, making sure project activities comply with Safe System of Work.
- Support project management team to deliver all necessary documents and reports.
- Monitor HSE conditions and make adjustments where appropriate.
- Contribute in start up works and contractor kick off meetings throughout project mobilisation to the whole lifecycle of the project.
- NV Level 5/6 Diploma or NEBOSH Level 6 Diploma in HSE
- Large project experience in HSE Management