Our Miami based client, a leading supplier of quality OEM products to the Maritime industry are experiencing a growth phase right now and are looking for 2 x Field Service Technicians to join their operations.
This role involves, on site and telephone customer support and will include installations, commissioning, warranty and non-warranty repairs. Travel will be up to 70%
Successful candidates will have:
- Strong Engineering experience and knowledge of Propulsion and Maneuvering Systems
- Four years rounded experience in mechanical and electrical equipment repair, with at least 2 years of experience in marine mechanical equipment or facilities maintenance work.
- Knowledge of use of specialized tools to perform the necessary repair functions.
- Ability to troubleshoot marine equipment.
- Knowledge of Hydraulic Systems
- Ability to read drawings
- Must possess good communication skills for a service team environment.
- Valid state driver’s license with acceptable driving record.
- Ability to successfully pass any background checks and/or drug testing required on the contract.
- Valid U.S. Passport with no travel restrictions
Please contact me for a detailed discussion.