- A degree in a relevant field such as Engineering or diving is preferred, but not mandatory. Equivalent industry experience may also be considered.
- At least 10-15 years of experience in offshore diving operations, including 5 years in a management role.
- Relevant experience working on previous EPCI or T&I offshore construction projects is preferred
- Knowledge: Must have a good understanding of diving operations including DSV and diving spreads, diving techniques, and procedures, as well as relevant diving regulations and standards. Knowledge of project management principles and practices is also required.
- Skills: Must possess strong leadership, communication, problem-solving, and decision-making skills. Must be able to work under pressure and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
EA Reg no: 23114869
Faststream Recruitment Pte Ltd, EA no: 09C3403