Are you an experienced Contracts Manager with expertise in the offshore oil & gas industry? Our client is seeking a Contracts Manager to join their dynamic team in Singapore.
As a Contracts Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing the contract management process, ensuring compliance with contract terms, and managing change requests and disputes throughout the project lifecycle. You will work closely with the Project Manager and other members of the Project Management Team (PMT), as well as collaborate with the group's legal department to ensure smooth contract activities.
- 10-15 years of contract management experience in the offshore oil & gas industry.
- Proven experience working on EPCI or T&I offshore construction projects.
- Strong knowledge of contract management processes, including negotiation, administration, and dispute resolution.
- Strong problem-solving abilities and attention to detail.
- Professional certification in contract management, eg. CCCM or CFCM, is advantageous.
- Familiarity with contract management software, eg. CLM or CMS, is a plus.
- Knowledge of relevant regulatory requirements, such as FAR, DFAR, and government contract regulations.
- Currently based in Singapore and willingness to travel as and when required throughout various project phases.
EA Reg no: R1217051
Faststream Recruitment Pte Ltd, EA no: 09C3403