This is an office-based role, and you must have the right to live and work in the USA, ONLY applicants that possess either a valid Green Card or a US Passport will progress through the selection process. No sponsorship is offered as part of the package.
The Client Manager role is responsible for managing the Yacht Management Client Relationship and to ensure that contractual deliverables are always met to a high standard.
- Manage key relationships - Clients, Captains, Crew
- Manage the complete on/off boarding process
- Identify commercial opportunities
- Coordinate yacht management service deliverables for a portfolio of yachts
- Deck Officer or Captain level sea going experience onboard yachts with extensive ISM knowledge or minimum 4 years relevant experience in Yacht Management.
- Qualified ISM & ISPS Auditor
- Strong relationship manager with a track record in Client Account Management
- Ability to remain composed in demanding situations.
- Fluency in English both written and spoken at a high professional level
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multitask
- A high degree of computer literacy
- Ability to prioritize and complete time sensitive tasks
- A high degree of attention to detail, capable of checking/ recording information accurately
- Self-motivated, able to solve problems and manage their own time
- Absolute discretion and confidentiality
- Flexibility to travel frequently
- Experience working in a Yacht Management Company in a similar role.
- Any European languages
Candidates must have the existing legal status to live and work in the USA.
Please do not apply unless you have a US Passport or a valid Green card - No sponsorship will be offered as part of this position.
To find out more please email your CV to Vanessa.Haddacks@faststream.com.