Faststream Recruitment has entered into an exclusive recruitment partnership with Goltens as they go through a period of significant growth and transformation. There have been a number of strategically important positions identified and Faststream have been selected to attract skilled professionals to join the Goltens team in a variety of dynamic and rewarding positions.
We are actively seeking an experienced and skilled professional to join the Goltens team as an Assistant Technical Manager. The successful candidate will have a proven track record in the management of diesel engines at marine and shore facilities, coupled with strong techno-commercial skills. If you have experience in a managerial capacity within the Marine/Offshore/Power Generation Industry and are well-versed in the repair and maintenance of different types of diesel engines, we want to hear from you!
- Profit and Loss Management: Responsible for the day-to-day operations and achieving Profit and Loss (P&L) results of all Technical Operation departments.
- Technical Development: Formulate, monitor, and track objectives and action plans to further develop the department from a technical and commercial perspective.
- Team Leadership: Drive human resource needs, staff welfare, motivational strategy, and staff development. Act as a technical advisor and leader to fellow peers.
- Health and Safety: Ensure health and safety compliance of Engine departmental employees, sub-contractors, and other employees, all as deployed on department jobs or where department employees are allocated to other departments.
- A competitive salary and benefits which include family insurance, car and flight tickets each year.
- You will be working with a global leader in the maritime industry that will continue its growth in 2024 and beyond.
- The opportunity to work with a range of different clients across the maritime industry.
If this sounds like the new career challenge you are looking for, please apply directly by clicking the 'Apply for this job' button. Even if your CV is not up to date, please still apply to be considered.