Some of the Main Responsibilities
- Manager is responsible for the safe, efficient and environment conscious operation of the vessels assigned, typical 3-5 vessels.
- To ensure vessel/s comply with all relevant rules & regulations with special emphasis on the ISM code, the ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 standard as well as flag state, port state and the industry's special requirements and regulations, and render support to ships as appropriate.
- Technical/maritime qualifications with seagoing experience as Chief Engineer on VLGC for at least 2 years and can be new ashore.
- Shore based experience as vessel manager of VLGC .
- Good command of oral and written English.
- Basic computer knowledge.
- Environmental focused.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills in order to develop close relationships with shipboard staff, vessel owners, charterers as well as internal and external support functions.
- DOCMAP Training.
- BASSnet Training.
- Incident investigation (Validity 5 Yrs).
- Risk Assessment (Validity 5 Yrs).
Faststream Recruitment Pte Ltd, EA no: 09C3403