You will manage the day-to-day requirements of the assigned vessels by preparing maintenance and docking specifications, ensure the safe performance of the vessels, as well as ensuring budgetary requirements are monitored and maintained to minimise vessel downtown.
These vessels will require regular visits, and you will also manage the ship staff ensuring they maintain high standards of performance on board.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Chief / 2nd Engineer Unlimited COC
- Sea going experience as a 2nd or Chief Engineer
- Willingness to transition into a shore-based career
- Shore based experience in a similar role - desirable
- Have a ‘hands on – lead from the front’ attitude.