My client is a high-profile offshore construction company within the oil & gas and renewables sectors. They are well known in the industry and leading the way in modern way of working.
The Senior Legal Counsel will report directly to the Legal Director and will be responsible with providing commercially savvy legal support to the business, mainly supporting tendering activities on a regular basis alongside other duties.
- Support the business with the tendering processes.
- Assist the team in the development and delivery of their strategy and goals.
- Attend client meetings and negotiate terms and conditions.
- Draft and review general legal agreements.
- Provide corporate legal support (such as joint ventures and M&A), compliance advice and general legal advice.
- Fully qualified lawyer - UK qualification preferred
- Experience reviewing, negotiating and advising on tendering contracts, especially in EPCI negotiation
- Oil and gas sector experience - renewables experience desirable
- In-house legal experience
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Hybrid and flexible working model
- Fantastic facilities with a modern office
- Excellent development opportunities
If you would like to find out more, apply below or get in touch for a private and confidential conversation.