Location: Aberdeen (flexibility to work in other offices)
Are you interested to lead projects across the energy and renewables sector whilst developing management skills?
Are you an experience Naval Architect, Structural or Mechanical Engineer with the desire to progress into a senior role?
My client is offering you the opportunity to work in the Engineering team of a Global Marine & Energy Consultancy with exposure to global renewable projects.
Needed from you:
- Degree qualification in Naval Architecture, Mechanical / Structural engineering or equivalent
- 3+ years of experience in an offshore technical role
- Understanding of variety of offshore projects from a consultancy perspective
- to work in a international team in a well-established consultancy
- to be able to lead project, packages and mentor more junior engineers
- a chance to progress into a senior role with the assistance of a supportive team and innovative company
- with offices across Europe and globally, opportunity to travel to these offices