These areas include vessel planning, systems monitoring, customer service and labor dispatching.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Maritime Management, Operations Management
- 10 years+ leadership experience in the transportation industry
- Knowledge of the principles of marine terminal operations
- The ability to manage a large, complex, and diverse workforce in a fast-paced environment
- Analytical and problem-solving skills to respond quickly and effectively to operational issues
Having the current right to live and work in the US is essential as sponsorship is not available.