We are searching for a dynamic individual capable of maintaining and advancing a market-leading position within the Marine sales team.
This role predominantly involves overseeing the Ferry and Dredger segments. Reporting to the General Manager of Sales, you will be instrumental in identifying and pursuing opportunities, leading sales activities, and successfully closing deals with customers.
- Build and nurture strong relationships with existing and potential customers, resulting in new product sales, services, and solutions
- Manage owner accounts to achieve strategic goals
- Lead or participate in sales projects within your area of responsibility, reporting progress to relevant stakeholders
- Set targets, review performance with the GM Sales, and execute or define action plans
- Develop the local market, focusing on local shipowners, to enhance and expand the install base locally
- Maintain a CRM opportunity pipeline and issue visit reports within agreed timescales
- Develop an understanding of customers' businesses to create compelling offerings that align with their needs
- Regularly visit key personnel in customer organizations to present the full range of category products in line with the company's values
- Assist customers with budget planning for the maintenance of Marine products where identified
- You will value collaboration and understand its benefits
- You demonstrate high integrity, actively listen, appreciate feedback, and support people's growth.
- You create clarity on direction, inspiring others to act toward future goals
- You enjoy creating clear business value with a goal-oriented mindset
- You drive results with excellent planning and remove obstacles for success
- You feel accountable for business impact and take action to adjust when performance falls short
- You develop with high passion and drive while ensuring a fun business environment
- Work for a huge global organisation leading the way in decarbonisation technology
- Excellent salary and benefits package
- Opportunities to grow within a global organsiation
- Be part of a strong and effective team in a fast-paced environment where no 2 days are the same