In this role you are able to work from home with occasional travel to the office in the north of the UK and some vessel visits.
This is a great opportunity to join a company in expansion mode, who pride themselves on their identity and culture.
You will be supported by a motivated and dedicated team in an organisation who are constantly striving for best in class
- Provide leadership and professional operational support in the delivery of the Marine Services Contract. Act as DPA/CSO for the fleet.
- Deliver a high standard of nautical expertise to Marine Services derived from extensive experience in industry, the acquisition of senior marine qualifications and the maintenance of high professional standards.
- To recruit and manage teams within budget
- Holding a Master's or Chief Officers COC
- Sailed on tankers in a senior rank
- auditing experience
- Experience in the application of statutory regulations/classification
- Operational experience of commercial environment
- Driving licence
To be considered for this role you must have the right to live and work in the UK