In this role, you will be responsible for engaging in the purchase and sale of marine fuel and associated products, while fostering profitable and longstanding relationships with a portfolio of counterparties.
- Marketing and sales of product with existing and new customer
- Foster open communication with other traders to optimize the flow of market and customer intelligence within the company.
- Understand market conditions, identify customer needs, negotiate deals, process orders, and address general customer queries.
- Manage credit risk, including following up on late payments, minimizing claim costs, and assessing counterparty financial strength in collaboration with the Credit Team.
- Expand the company's business portfolio and maximizing all sales opportunities.
- min. 3 years of experince as Bunker Trader or in Marine Fuel or relevant experince
- Proven experiences and track record in Bunker Trader/Marine Fuel
- Holds a comprehensive understanding of the bunker market
- Confident individual, excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English essential