The Hydrographic Data Processing Manager is responsible for the data management, and processing for all survey projects. Reporting into the Survey Manager you should meet the following requirements:
- Excellent data management and coordination of survey data
- Ability to problem solve and troubleshoot data
- Flexibility and open mindedness to adjust workloads to meet the project’s deadlines
- Good interpersonal and written communication skills.
- Ability to manage a team to deliver high standards of data processing and reporting
- Demonstrable experience within the hydrographic industry, and be competent in working with industry standard software including POSPAC, BeamworX and CARIS HIPS & SIPS.
You will be joining a rapidly growing business who are supporting a range of internal business and external clients on projects across Energy transition and renewables projects.