My client is a leading global technology company who provide products and services for a range of power, electrification, and automation projects. Established for over 130 years, they are leading the way in marine electrification projects. They provide their clients with industry leading technology and are well known for their products reliability and their ability to provide performance improvements and energy efficiency. The systems drive business area is a rapidly growing area of the business and is offering a unique opportunity to allow the successful individual to help mold and develop the future business strategy.
LOCATIONS CONSIDERED: NORWAY, NETHERLANDS OR TURKEY.
- Product & technical support to local and global teams.
- Propose technical solutions for bids / proposals.
- Prepare technical presentations for both internal and external stakeholders.
- Act as an advisor to clients and partners on how best to integrate products with their systems.
- Client liaison: pitch proposals, technical queries, manufacturing site visits etc
- Degree educated in relevant field (Marine / Electrical Engineering, Control Technology / Automation etc)
- Strong experience in design engineering (electrical and automation system integration, battery integration etc)
- Relevant right to work
- Spoken and written English