Location: London (hybrid)
Are you looking for the chance to work for a global name in the oil & gas and renewables sector?
- Tasked with working on multiple projects at once with an emphasis on multi tasking
- Successfully deliver geotechnical analyses of offshore foundations
- You will work with a highly skilled team, and take ownership of complex projects and initiatives.
What is needed from you:
- A Masters Degree (or equivalent) in a relevant Geotechnical area
- Experience performing assessments and delivering advice to clients
- Ability to be an expert consultant for operators and developers
- Offshore experience
- Jack-up experience
- Commercial experience with tendering, proposals and client management
If you are interested to learn more, apply now!