Silverstream Technologies has successfully developed and deployed a market-leading clean marine technology solution over the last ten years – The Silverstream® System. Our Air Lubrication System (ALS) fundamentally changes the interaction between water and a vessel’s hull, creating a carpet of microbubbles that coats the flat bottom of a vessel. As a result, frictional resistance is reduced – dramatically improving a vessel’s fuel consumption and associated emissions.
The Document Controller will be responsible for the accuracy of storage of created and received documentation, and submission of outgoing documentation. They shall contribute to the further development of, improvement to, and maintenance of the companies document control processes and procedures. This role is an important member of the project services team, interfacing across all functions, to manage and update document management structures and upholding of quality of project documentation across all company projects.
- Contribute to the development of company document control processes, procedures, document templates, numbering structure and reporting templates
- Provide regular document status, progress and tracking data
- Organise training sessions for the technical and project delivery team explaining project documentation requirements, formats, templates, processes and procedures
- Generate document control progress and tracking reports
- Maintain and ensure document control data integrity and hierarchy
- 3+ years’ relevant experience handling engineering technical records and project information in technical or process industry sector
- Degree level of education is preferred but not mandatory
- Requirement to communicate with management, technical, project delivery teams to provide necessary support with document control expertise
- Ability to setup, maintain and close out Project Master Document Register
- Able to engage, report, analyse and present project document status reporting and document tracking systems
- Skilled in the use of the Microsoft suite of products: Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Power BI, Word