A fast growing technology company delivering innovative and secure solutions to Public Sector customers across the United Kingdom.
- Planning, maintaining, monitoring, scoping and reporting on the project’s lifecycle and wider technology roadmap.
- Planning a project execution. Creating: project scope, project deliverables, identify roles and responsibilities and align resources across the wider team.
- Successfully executing projects to achieve delivery success
- Communicating and reporting technical complexities and milestones to internal senior stakeholders
- Identifying and resolving any blockers to the project
- Strong and proven track record on delivering successful projects within Defence and or Public Sector departments
- Proven ability to organise and execute projects in a consistent, repeatable and reliable manner
- Excellent time management, communications, decision making, presentation
- Must have an active SC clearance
- Hold a UK Driving License and have a willingness to travel to client sites.
- Must have good knowledge of Microsoft Project and have experience utilising Atlassians Jira product