Faststream Recruitment has entered into an exclusive recruitment partnership with Goltens as they go through a period of significant growth and transformation. There have been a number of strategically important positions identified and Faststream have been selected to attract skilled professionals to join the Goltens team in a variety of dynamic and rewarding positions.
We are actively seeking a highly qualified and experienced Technical Manager to join the Goltens team. Reporting directly to the Managing Director, the Technical Manager will play a crucial role in overseeing various technical departments, ensuring efficiency, and maintaining high-quality standards.
- Quality Assurance: Plan daily activities for the department staff, ensuring adherence to Goltens Quality Policy. Review and implement the Company’s Quality System procedures and Work Instructions, assuring that all activities are documented according to guidelines.
- Customer Service: Actively promote Customer Service/Customer requirements, ensuring the success of each job and addressing Customer Satisfaction levels. Collaborate with the workforce to explain results and enhance service quality.
- Team Building: Create a work environment that promotes teamwork, cooperation, and employee growth. Ensure the department is staffed with competent and trustworthy individuals, monitoring and evaluating their competence yearly.
- Collaboration: Attend Work-In-Progress meetings, cooperate with other departments for job execution, and ensure internal customer satisfaction. Collaborate with the Sales Department for contract reviews and job orders.
- Budget Management: Draw the department’s Annual Operating Plan, present an annual budget for approval, and monitor the P&L monthly for smooth departmental operations.
- Asset Management: Maintain the physical presence, functioning, and appearance of inventory and assets. Approve scrapping of assets when necessary.
- Contract Review: Participate in contract reviews, engage Sales for necessary documents, and protect Goltens standards for integrity and ethics.
- You will be given a competitive salary that would represent the experience required for this role.
- You would receive a range of benefits that would include Car allowance, family insurance and yearly flight tickets.
- You will be working with a global leader in the maritime industry that will continue its growth in 2024 and beyond.
If this sounds like the new career challenge you are looking for, please apply directly by clicking the 'Apply for this job' button. Even if your CV is not up to date, please still apply to be considered.