Silverstream Technologies has successfully developed and deployed a market-leading clean marine technology solution over the last ten years – The Silverstream® System. Our Air Lubrication System (ALS) fundamentally changes the interaction between water and a vessel’s hull, creating a carpet of microbubbles that coats the flat bottom of a vessel. As a result, frictional resistance is reduced – dramatically improving a vessel’s fuel consumption and associated emissions.
The Role - (Likely outside IR35)
Our supply chain includes world renowned OEMs and major ship building and retrofit yards across the globe. Key relationships include OEMs, professional services providers, installation partners, logistics partners, installation yards and in-service partners.
The role of Supply Chain Coordinator is a key addition to the Silverstream Technologies team, reporting directly to the Operational Supply Chain Lead the role holder is primarily responsible for; (a) providing functional assistance in support of the end-to-end procurement process; and (b) Updating and maintaining supplier assessment and certification records.
To meet the market demands and scaling challenges our supply chain must be agile, aligned to our business strategy and adaptable to market demands. To support this the role will have an important impact on the implementation of effective Supplier Relationship Management tools and processes, a procure to pay process within the NetSuite ERP environment and identify and mitigate risks and opportunities in the supply chain.
The Person -
- o Support Project Engineers in the operational creation and execution of all necessary procurement activities.
- o Develop and drive best practices and targets related to purchasing, invoicing, and logistics.
- o Prepare and support invitations to tender and subsequent evaluation.
- o Issue award of contracts.
- o Prepare documentation for purchase order systems.
- o Liaise closely with Planning, Contracting, Finance and Compliance teams.
- o Investigate and resolve contract and invoice queries.
- o Support customer commercial and contract management activities across all projects, including the bidding phase.
- o Review and track all orders.
- o Verify supply chain compliance with the Company’s QHSE requirements.
- o Procurement – experience in PO execution through to delivery.
- o Supplier relationships – Experience in fostering and maintaining supplier relationships.
- o Supply Chain - International experience.
- o QHSE - knowledge of current best practice requirements.
- o Logistics – knowledge and familiarity of Incoterms, customs, and duties.
- o Familiarity with a project related business.
- o Excellent business standard written and verbal skills – English.
- o High degree of organisation skills and attention to detail.
- o Strong interpersonal skills – accessible and approachable.
- o Familiarity with NetSuite desirable.
Should you have interest in this role or working with Silverstream please get in touch.
Must have the right to work in the UK.