The Company -
My client strives to be the best at what they do. With a strong international project base and operations happening on a global level they look to exceed in all areas of work they commence. Over 25 years in the industry they have been leading the way in field development and production operations.
The Role -
Provide support to the HSEQ team regarding operational HSE processes and procedures and compliance with UK Health and Safety legislation
- Study data and conduct reviews with subject matter experts.
- Index and cross-reference documents such as Safety Case, procedures and manuals.
- Produce or arrange for illustrations, charts, and photographs to be included in publications.
- Edit, standardise, or revise material prepared by other writers or personnel.
- Prepare layout of material for publication.
- Prepare rough drafts of documentation for review with subject matter experts and/or customers.
- Coordinate safety training programs or communications for onshore and offshore staff.
- Manage administration of SYNERGI incident management database and training of personnel in its use.
- Manage administration of WorkRite Display Screen Equipment (DSE) assessment database and conduct DSE assessments as Company’s nominated DSE Assessor.
- Manage administration of SEVRON COSHH365 risk assessment database and training in its use.
- Assist with Safety Spectacles Scheme.
- Undertake other administrative tasks to assist the wider team as directed by management.
- Ensure compliance with Company Operational Safety, Health, Security and Environmental Management Systems is met within areas of own responsibility.
- Formal qualification in Occupational and/or Technical Safety
- An understanding of UK offshore regulatory regime and internationally recognised standards e.g. OSHA (Occupational Safety and Hazards Administration), British Standard/ISO standards, International Maritime Organisation (IMO) and ISM (International Safety Management) regulations, requirements and best practices.
- ’H’ Grades in Scientific/Technical subject/OND in a relevant engineering discipline, as well as engineering experience either on or offshore.
- Ability to work as a member of a team and communicate effectively with onshore and offshore staff at all levels.
- Demonstrable sound skills in Microsoft packages (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Attention to detail and accuracy in reviewing documentation.
- An awareness of budgetary control and the ability to deliver tasks to program and cost targets.
- Willingness to visit offshore ( ideally with existing quals and experience).
- 2 years in FPSO Operations, or experience in a similar role, and having worked and familiar within an HSEQ team environment.
- Knowledge of operational planning processes.