Faststream Recruitment has entered into an exclusive recruitment partnership with Goltens as they go through a period of significant growth and transformation. There have been a number of strategically important positions identified and Faststream have been selected to attract skilled professionals to join the Goltens team in a variety of dynamic and rewarding positions.
We are seeking an experienced and skilled professional to join The Goltens team as Head of Technical Services to lead and enhance the technical service operations in Dubai. This leadership role involves working closely with Department Managers to drive efficiency, develop competencies, and contribute to the overall growth and strategy of the company. We are seeking someone who has experience in the maritime sector, coming from a ship repair, shipbuilding or engine maker background.
- Provide guidance to Department Managers in overseeing technical service operations.
- Support Tech Department Managers in developing competencies, improving efficiency, and executing projects.
- Lead recruitment efforts to build a skilled technical organization.
- Formulate and execute strategies to enhance technical depth and execution capability.
- Develop new service capabilities aligned with the company's strategic objectives.
- Establish KPIs for performance and efficiency evaluation.
- Contribute actively to the Senior Management Team to shape Goltens' technical operations.
- Ensure an effective second-tier management team with structured follow-up meetings for ongoing performance assessment.
- Take responsibility for measurable performance in Technical Operations, meeting financial and operational objectives.
- Drive continuous improvement in technical department objectives and strategies, with regular follow-up and measurement.
- Implement an efficient system for continuous evaluation of technical department staff, assessing skill levels and performance.
- Develop and maintain an effective training program, emphasizing multi-tasking and cross-training.
- Participate in contract reviews with the Sales Department, ensuring proper documentation for specific job orders.
- Ensure all assets required for Technical/Operations are maintained in operational condition through routine maintenance plans.
Business Development Responsibilities:
- Actively contribute to new product and service development.
- Take ownership of sales and marketing efforts for specific clients or jobs to develop and maintain relationships when required.
- Be actively involved with the Senior Management team to support the general business development strategy.
- You will be given a competitive salary that would represent the experience required for this role.
- You would receive a range of benefits that would include Car allowance, family insurance and yearly flight tickets.
- You will be working with a global leader in the maritime industry that will continue its growth in 2024 and beyond.
If this sounds like the new career challenge you are looking for, please apply directly by clicking the 'Apply for this job' button. Even if your CV is not up to date, please still apply to be considered.