In this position, you will be reporting to the Head of Chartering and will be responsible for chartering in/out vessels, developing and executing dry bulk operations.
- Manage existing client relationships whilst bring on board new accounts and develop new growth opportunity across a wide geographic region
- Responsible to charter in and out vessels, negotiate the best rates and terms for the company
- In charge of all operational aspects of vessel’s chartered by the company to ensure optimal voyage performance
- Liaise with brokers, charterers, oil terminal, agents and surveyors to ensure all shipments run smoothly.
- Involve in handling and settlement of legal cases related with chartering vessels
- Collect cargo/port/tonnage data/information to chartering for evaluation; lead and support process improvement initiatives.
- Demonstrate to generate revenues, control expenses, create efficiencies, and motivate team members, maximizing profitability.
- Degree in Maritime study or equivalent, at least 5 years' work experience in dry bulk shipping business with proven track record.
- Strong business acumen and excellent organizational, analytical, and influencing skills.
- Effective time management and networking skills, Problem solving skills and a high degree of resourcefulness.
- Hard working and flexible in work timing as work requirement.