Silverstream Technologies has successfully developed and deployed a market-leading clean marine technology solution over the last ten years - The Silverstream® System. Our Air Lubrication System (ALS) fundamentally changes the interaction between water and a vessel's hull, creating a carpet of microbubbles that coats the flat bottom of a vessel. As a result, frictional resistance is reduced - dramatically improving a vessel's fuel consumption and associated emissions.
The role of Sustainable Supply Chain Lead is a key addition to the Silverstream Technologies team, reporting to the UK based Head of Supply Chain. The role holder is primarily responsible for the management of the supply base and ensuring the highest level of compliance, traditional performance measures and sustainability with specific regards to the upholding of environmental and societal values in line with those of Silverstream Technologies.
- Scope includes all direct and indirect suppliers, globally.
- Measure, track and report all aspects of supplier performance (quality, cost and delivery).
- Measure track and report on supplier sustainability and compliance to all applicable functional and legal guidelines, regulations and laws.
- Own the supplier relationship from a risk management perspective.
- Identify, quantify and develop mitigation plans for risks identified in the supply chain.
- Support the identification and qualification of new suppliers.
- Develop and own a supply chain sustainability reporting dashboard.
- Support purchase order raising and execution when needed.
- Support project execution as an escalation point for the project delivery team for all relevant deliverables from the supply chain.
- Develop and drive best practice within the supply chain and suppliers.
- Mastery in fostering and maintaining positive supplier relationships.
- Mastery in the analysis and reporting of sustainability ratings for suppliers
- Mastery in supply chain risk analysis.
- Mastery of record keeping, reporting and presentation skills.
- Mastery of business standard written and verbal skills in English Language
- Skilled in Supplier Performance Management.
- Skilled in the process of supplier identification, qualification and onboarding.
- Skilled in working with a global supply chain, especially suppliers in China and Korea.
- Skilled in Purchase Order execution through to delivery.
- Skilled in supply chain logistics
- Skilled in project management and execution
- Skilled in organisation, prioritisation and attention to detail.
- Skilled with interpersonal skills – accessible and approachable.