Our client specializes in providing industry leading engines and spare parts across the entire marine and shipping market.
- To perform commissioning, troubleshooting, planning, repair works, maintenance and complete overhauling of diesel engine and generating set on-site/ workshop
- To perform load test and startups of generator sets
- To prepare service/ technical reports and service time sheet
- To perform commissioning for diesel engines and generator sets
- To prepare parts requirement in accordance to repair
- Able to interpret electrical drawings
- Perform other ad hoc jobs required by reporting Manager
- To provide both technical and customer support in achieving departmental performance indicator.
- Recommendation to customer for immediate and future service requirements, provide feedback to service coordinator or end user sales.
- Interact with customers to provide information and procedures to address the inquiries, concerns and requests to the products and services. Advise customers on the product related to regular maintenance.
- Higher NITEC or Diploma in Mechanical / Electrical / Marine Engineering
- Minimum 1-2 years of working experience in Diesel Engines / Propulsion systems with some electrical knowledge, preferably in the marine and offshore industry. Experience with data centre would be advantageous.
- Familiar with propulsion system for marine vessel
- Familiar with electronic governor control / engine controller setting
- Familiar with Engine & Gen-set operating principle
- Some experience of generating set alternators and controllers for the products and services. Advise customers on the product related to regular maintenance.
- Proficiency in both English and Chinese to liaise with Chinese clients
If this position is of interest to you, please send me an update CV to : firstname.lastname@example.org