- Perform inspection, installation (incl. engine alignment), repair, upgrading, troubleshooting and overhaul of diesel engines and auxiliary equipment.
- Preparation risk assessment and checklists for assigned job scope
- Preparation for technical information, work and manpower plan, schedule, tools, and tackles.
- Responsible for timesheet submissions
- Control cost of the job by tracking man-hour and material and vendor costs, within budgeted.
- Able to prepare a hand-written work done, with data recorded as per format templates and service report with photos, upon completion of job.
- Good knowledge of engines including slow, medium, high-speed diesel and gas engines.
- Responsible for maintaining the workshop, plant equipment, tools in good order.
If this position is of interest to you, please send me an update CV to : email@example.com