Reporting To: Head of Contract Management
Location: London / Southampton office including Hybrid Working.
Experience / Qualifications Required:
- Legal Practice Course / First Degree in Law is preferred.
- MRICS or MCIPS preferrable
- Contract management experience (preferably EPC/projects related business) and legal advice provision experience in a corporate / commercial environment, supporting end-use in a turn-key engineering business is critical for this role and understanding of full contract lifecycle.
- Good knowledge of and experience in contractual language and the key clauses for contract execution and successful delivery of projects.
- Strong organisational and time management skills.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent negotiation and contract resolution skills.
- Financial and Business acumen.
- Experience in Line Management of small teams.
- Experience of managing and advising on commercial dispute resolution processes.
- Ability to take sound legal decisions and produce enforceable contractual documents and templates with minimal input from external Counsel.
- Experience supporting Sales teams directly with contract negotiations and liaising directly with customers, particularly in Asia.
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment with ownership of your work.
- Excellent business standard English written and verbal skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills – accessible and approachable.
- Willing to undertake occasional overseas travel when required.
- Flexi-Time with your working hours
- Hybrid Working
- Workplace Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance Cover
- Private Medical Insurance
- 24/7 GP Access and Mental Health Support
- Eyecare Vouchers
- 25 days Annual Leave + Public Holidays
- Company Sick Pay
- Discounted Gym Membership
If this is the role for you, please submit your CV and a cover letter detailing your relevant experience by clicking the "Apply for this job".
Please note if you are applying from outside the UK, you must be willing to relocate and have the rights to live and work in the UK.
Successful candidates will be taken through a 2 stage interview process with Silverstream:
- 1st Stage Interview - Completed via Teams
- 2nd Stage Interview - Completed at their London HQ Office
Note: All successful applicants will receive contact from Faststream before submitting your CV to Silverstream.