They support every stage of a project’s lifecycle from concept selection to decommissioning. They seek a Project Manager to join the team who will work closely with the EPC Project Manager to ensure the highest calibre of technical and commercial delivery on all projects and to support the Operations Manager as required.
- Lead and manage project teams (Project Engineers, Package Engineers, Site and Project Services) across all office locations on projects assigned to you.
- To attend and participate in both the Design and Contract Reviews.
- Deliver assigned EPCI projects, ensuring delivery is on time, on budget, to a high quality and with customer satisfaction.
- Manage projects in accordance with the agreed contract, ensuring project team members are familiar with the contract and its requirements for delivery time, scope, commercial requirements, and terms.
- Ensuring company and industry standards, processes and best practice are followed, identifying areas for improvement and implementing with agreement of Senior Management.
- Ensure supply chain is suitable for the project purpose, develop the project using competent and reliable suppliers, eliminating single points of failure, and working with Procurement and QHSE Manager to monitor and record supplier performances.
- Support Business Development Manager where required to support tender work and win projects, including both new projects and project variations.
- Working with the Engineering Manager to monitor Engineering and Project progress to anticipate and avoid escalating costs, delays, and disputes, making recommendations to alleviate problems.
- To advise and assist the project staff on risk management relating to Engineering, Project, and Commercial matters.
- Ensure project staff are allocated to tasks, providing additional training and support where required.
Degree qualification in relevant Engineering and/or Project Management discipline.
Ideally have a professional qualification with relevant engineering and/or Project Management body, such as the IMarEst, IMechE, RINA, APM, etc.
Proven experience of managing large, multi-disciplined projects in the Offshore Engineering industry.