Silverstream Technologies has successfully developed and deployed a market-leading clean marine technology solution over the last ten years – The Silverstream® System. Our Air Lubrication System (ALS) fundamentally changes the interaction between water and a vessel’s hull, creating a carpet of microbubbles that coats the flat bottom of a vessel. As a result, frictional resistance is reduced – dramatically improving a vessel’s fuel consumption and associated emissions.
The role of Lead Planner is a key addition to the Silverstream Technologies team, reporting directly to the Head of Planning and Project Control the role holder is primarily responsible for; (a) establishing and managing the company’s toolset and methodology for successful project execution, and (b) managing the company’s enterprise level master plan, including cash milestones, resources and deliverables.
- Plan, schedule, coordinate and monitor project execution at an enterprise level.
- Build the companies competence in understanding demand, supply, volume and mix signals.
- Be responsible for the development and deployment of the Planning & Controls management execution plan that incorporates all required processes and procedures.
- Develop and implement best practice processes and solutions with respect to Operational Planning tools.
- Develop and maintain reporting tools to deliver project and resource plans and scenarios at an enterprise level.
- Support and mentor the project execution team in consistent and professional project management.
- Support the supply chain in converting demand signals into scheduled deliverables.
- Become the subject matter expert for project planning.
- Support customer commercial and contract management activities across all projects.
- Ensure compliance to the Company’s QHSE requirements.
Skills, Qualifications, Experience & Characteristics
- Expertise in planning systems, processes and procedures which allow management of the process.
- Experience within a multi project environment/business.
- Track record in establishing and delivery of an enterprise level integrated plan to capture deliverables, cash and resources.
- Excellent communication and presentational skills, especially around senior management.
- Experience within a fast moving and evolving business environment working closely across other functions.
- Professionally qualified or qualified through experience.
- o Contracted to our London office, but with flexibility in accordance with our Hybrid Working Policy.