The Company -
My client are a desired place to work and have a reach across many sectors of Energy, Engineering and construction around the world. They have over 40,000 people working for them to make sure all areas are covered with the smartest hard-working people there are.
The Role -
As Co-ordinator you will be assisting the clients off payroll IR35 team. You will support the Manger to provide effective IR35 compliance guidance information to the rest of the business. You will interact with key stakeholders and should be professional when dealing with senior management. As Co-ordinator, you will have focus and appreciation on the winder business impact.
- Be the focal point for the IR35 coordination activity
- Build productive and supportive relationships with internal and external stakeholders and customers
- Co-ordinate and support the clients IR35 compliance activities by ensuring that work delivered meets requirements and is accurate, aligned, and reliable, seeking support from relevant others as appropriate.
- Co-ordinate, in conjunction with the IR35 Administrator, the production of information to the IR35 team and ensure that accurate reports are delivered to meet requirements in a timely manner.
- Work with the HRIS databases to provide reports from the systems on an ad-hoc basis as required and to provide reports as required.
- Completion of regular audits to ensure update compliance.
- To be able to work autonomously and actively seek out areas for development and improvement within the business and prioritise workload accordingly.
- Develop and maintain a strong relationship and network with the IR35 team and other business functions, so that IR35 decisions and activities are based on sound business awareness and are adding value to the business
- Have experience with dealing with IR35 matters.
- Experience in a Coordinator role previously
- Be able to maintain a high level of work and excel under pressure
- Deal with challenging workloads
- English and Mathematics qualification
- Have the right to work in the UK