The Business Development Manager will assist the Commercial Director to implement the commercial strategy of the company, supporting the commercial readiness of their technology.
The main purpose of this role is to assist with their business development activities and lead in developing new clients, maintaining existing clients and moving the technology through the sales process to contract award.
Roles and Responsibilities include:
- Assist identification and prioritization of new clients including process development, both nationally and internationally,
- Respond to developer RFIs and ensure a high quality service is provided to clients.
- Support existing client maintenance and advancing down selection of the technology for farm developments.
- Ensure a focus on value creation is developed by the company and delivered to shareholders
- Stay updated on market trends and dynamics. Build competitor benchmarking process
- Support marketing campaigns/ activities and conference events
- Update/revise CRM
- Work closely with the engineering team to gain a deep understanding of the technology in order to speak fluently and incorporate key messages in marketing materials, align with brand and product vision to develop the right roadmap for the business
- Management of wider stakeholder relationships