|Salary:||£35,000 - £40,000 + Benefits|
|Division:||TECHNICAL SHIPPING JOBS|
As Operations Coordinator you will oversee and manage ship to ship activities which are occurring worldwide.
This role would ideally suit a former seafarer looking to work ashore in a dynamic and challenging industry
As an integral part of the commercial operations team, this position will coordinate the logistics of assets to include: support vessels, Equipment and mooring masters.
* Execute day-to-day operational activities in order to ensure optimal utilisation of Equipment, support vessels, and mooring masters.
* Schedule and arrange the efficient use of support craft, equipment, and Mooring Masters.
* Coordinate travel of essential personal to/from operations (Mooring Masters).
* Track and import data in commercial scheduling tool necessary to ensure proper and expedient invoicing.
* Assist in coordination of MM approvals with customers where required.
* Communicate with customer regarding weather conditions and convey possible delays.
* Update and maintain customer and vessel operational files.
* Rotate with the commercial team members to allow weekend coverage of all commercial activities.
* Treats HSE and the company values as number one priority.
* Perform other operational duties as required.
* In cooperation with the Marketing team this position will help develop and maintain business relationships with existing customers, potential customers, owners, operators, and brokers. This position will also represent the company at Company and industry functions and seminars.
* This position will provide support to the technical and operations teams by coordinating and allocating assets, developing forward planning, and disseminating operational information internally and externally to the customer.
Requirements, Knowledge, Skills:
* High level of organisational skills with ability to manage multiple priorities.
* Strong oral and written communication skills.
* Ideally sea time on oil/gas tankers as Second Officer and a knowledge of tanker operationsBack to Jobs Page