|Salary:||Extremely Competitive Salary and Benefits Package|
|Division:||TECHNICAL SHIPPING JOBS|
You will be responsible for the Fleet Personnel Management team covering the full spectrum of crew management activities for a number of vessels owned and/or operated in Denmark for two internal clients.
The Fleet Personnel Manager will be a good communicator and negotiator and actively participate in meetings, conduct induction and orientation programs, manage and handle grievances and disciplinary issues and handle all seafarer related matters and provide significant support and advice to the technical ship management teams and senior management.
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
You will be informed of critical breaches of applicable legislation, policies and internal regulations, in order to thereby maintain knowledge centrally regarding the frequency of deviations, and be the one to make plans and instigate improvements, as well as having:
* Overall responsibility on HR matters
* Line Manager for the Fleet Personnel Officers, Payroll Officers and Crew Coordinator
* Responsibility for the recruitment of personnel on deck, the engine department and on board service staff.
* Responsibility to ensure seafarers hold valid certification and required training
* Overall responsibility regarding rehabilitation and sick management.
* Overall responsibility for rational and purposeful handling of staff management issues.
* Overall responsibility for introduction.
* Overall responsibility for handling joint planning of education/training and development issues.
* Ensure that the department follows the Safety Management System. The Safety & Environmental
Manager shall immediately be informed of any such deviation.
* Keeping the Safety Management System updated to reflect statutory and flag requirements
* Overall responsible for the offshore payroll.
* Preparing crewing budgets for the assigned vessels, and ensuring that the budgets are kept in conjunction with the Fleet Managers.
* Follow up on Crew Daily Running Costs and monthly basis ensuring budgets are kept
* Lead the Fleet HR team in the Emergency Response Process
In co-operation with the Fleet Managers establish educational requirements and training programs for on board personnel. In connection with the recruitment process, be responsible for ensuring that personnel are able to communicate well enough in working language on board.
Key Personal Attributes:
* Advocate all values, HR policies and procedures
* Positive attitude, enthusiastic and energetic in dealing and handling all matters
* High sense of commitment and dedication to the role and willing to take the extra miles to make things work
* Team player and able to work independently with minimal supervision
€55,000 to €71,000 per annum plus package
Competitive Salary and Benefits Package