|Salary:||Attractive Remuneration Package|
|Division:||SUPPLY CHAIN & PROCUREMENT JOBS|
Our client is a market leader in the Logistics & Supply Chain industry that is currently looking for a Network Engineer to join their vibrant & ddynamic team. This is a permanent opportunity that offers many growth opportunities.
In this role, you will be responsible for daily operations and administration on network & security infrastructure You will be required to:
* Design and implement network infrastructure
* Install, configure and support network equipment
* Provide troubleshooting for network issues in LAN/WAN/MAN
* Perform maintenance of the network authorization infrastructure as well as network backup system.
* Implementation of inbound Network Access user and device provisioning/de-provisioning service requests
* Develop and documentation for systems standards for computer and network device.
* Deliver support in several projects.
Must have good knowledge in:
* LAN and WLAN infrastructure and internal routing protocols prefer OSPF
* Voice systems
* Solarwind System
* Wireless/4G/5G networking
* Load balancing (F5)
Added advantage if you are experienced in:
* Microsoft Windows Server OS
* MS Azure Cloud, Exhange, Active Directory, VMware ESXI/Nutanix
* Microsoft Exchange on premise & online
* Microsoft Active Directory
* Manage Engine products
* Server virtualization: VMware ESXi and/or Nutanix AHV
* Citrix XenApp & Citrix netscaler
* Rubrik backup
* Hyper converged and traditional server systems
If this role is the change that you are looking for then click the apply now button! Only Singaporeans or PRs need apply.Back to Jobs Page