|Division:||NAVAL ARCHITECTURE & DESIGN JOBS|
I am seeking a Stress Engineer specialist for my client in London. Coming from a Structural or Mechanical background, this role could suit someone from the Marine, Offshore, Oil&Gas or Civils industries, who is interested to work on analysis and design of large Offshore structures. A background in Shipyards is a bonus, but is not essential.
- Circa 2-7 years experience as a Stress Engineer
- Essential to be proficient with ANSYS for Linear/NonLinear/Buckling/Fatigue
- Stress Hand Calculations and Bolting Utilisation Calculations.
- Master's Degree qualified in relevant discipline
- Ability to work autonomously but also work well and effectively communicate with others at all levels
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Produce FEA analysis of large offshore structures using Ansys
- Develop concept through to detailed designs, guiding drafting department to develop design drawings for manufacture
- Communicate with engineering and drafting team
- Responding to shipyard or client's structural and technical fabrication queries
My client offers a salary in line with market, but generous holiday allowance and enhances pension contributions. Please apply today to be considered.
Back to Jobs Page