Our client, a global oil major, is currently recruiting for a Workover Supervisor to manage the activities for their onshore project located in Iraq.
The main role is to coordinate, direct and review operations in accordance with company procedures, programs and budget, pursuing the best results in terms of safety, time and cost effectiveness.
This project is a fixed term contract, with potential of being moved to another project upon completion, with a 28/28 rotation and travel included.
* Evaluates the need for services equipment and material and to providing for the issuing of their request
* Coordinates the activities of units involved in Completion & Workover & Drilling operations and decide about day by day matters
* Reports during Completion & Workover & Drilling operations any technical or economical variation from approved scope, proposing the appropriate changes if necessary
* Participates as a member of the emergency task force in event of blow-out or another major emergency
* Know-how on Vertical, deviated and horizontal well design.
* Completion Activities: Completion activity and workover operation, Well Testing (Oil), Well Testing (Gas), Gravel Pack, Gas Lift, Submersible Pumps, Dual Completion, Perforating Technique, Completion & WO experience Advanced Completion, workover, Rigless: Intelligent Completions
* Data management and computer literacy, Well view software, FB-01 evaluation form.
* Working with DST and Testing string
* Know-how on well integrity
* Wire line & slick line operations
* Operation with FIV
* Oil & Gas completion & workover experience
* Valid IWCF certification
* Firefighting course certification
* Basic knowledge of English
This is a great opportunity to work on a long-term project with a reputable oil and gas major. Candidates will have various insurances provided by our client, and have access to tax, relocation, visa and travel support. You will also receive full board and accommodation within high quality company facilities.Back to Jobs Page