|Division:||SHORE-BASED CRUISE JOBS|
We are working with a leading cruise company who are looking for a Vice President of Port Operations and Development. You will be work closely with the Senior Vice President, Planning and Port Management. The position is based in Hong Kong however Singapore could be considered.
The position is expected to support the Senior Vice President, who spends a significant amount of time overseas in relation to port operations, infrastructure project management, commercial negotiations and overseas developing new opportunities.
The role will be split into two parts; Port Operations; where you will be overseeing all the companies current ports, working with the port agencies and authorities etc... Reviewing the passenger experience boarding and disembarking etc... Along with the Development and future planning; currently this company covers a very specific market and are looking to globally expands. Part of this role will involve developing new ports around the world.
* Excellent language skills in; English and Mandarin / Chinese. Additional language skills is a plus.
* Must be able to do financial modelling, analysis of port development projects.
* Understanding of Commercial/Industrial Land Development would be essential.
* Must be able to travel at short notices (preferably those countries that does not have too much restriction in travelling)
* Good interpersonal and communications skills
* Ideally they will have Port development project work
* Masters in Business Analyst or Financial Analyst.
* Port operations experience.
Around 80,000 HK Dollars per month depending on experience. Plus a discretionary bonus based on both company and personal performance.
Back to Jobs Page