|Salary:||$45,000 - $60,000 USD + supplements and benefits|
|Division:||PORT AGENCY JOBS|
A highly respected Shipping Agency is looking for a Vessel Manager to manage vessels during their port call.
An example of some of the responsibilities of a Vessel Manager are:
- Communicating with the vessel owner the status of their vessel daily
- Boarding ships at berth and at anchor
- Coordinating crew transfers and immigration clearance
- Ordering of Tugs and Pilots for the vessels
- Ensuring the vessel meets all federal and local regulations before entering the port.
You will need a clean driving license; have a good level of computer literacy and have a TWIC or be able to obtain one. The role will involve boarding ships at anchor and at berth.
The right to work in the United States is essential.
You will need to be able to work nights and assigned weekends when required.
The company has a generous benefits package which includes 401k and a company share scheme. You will need your own reliable vehicle during probation and may be eligible for a company vehicle after one year. An auto allowance is paid for using your personal vehicle.
Back to Jobs Page