|Salary:||Competitive - £35K - £42K depending on exp + Great Holiday and Bens|
River Thames Towage and dredging Operator
Mate on Tug -
The Mate will assist the Master with the safe operations of the vessel, to include, but not limited to:
* Assisting with all inspections prior to passage
* complying with:
* river and marine method statements
* navigation risk assessments.
* General vessel maintenance to include cleaning, painting, etc.
* Assisting with maintaining appropriate paperwork with respect to operational requirements, Safety Management Systems and the ISM Code
* Complying with Company Policies and Procedures.
* Fulfilling Health & Safety responsibilities in accordance with the Company's Health & Safety Policy Statement
* Attending all training relevant to the role and operational requirements
A decent London wage for a 4 day on 3 day off rotation with decent holiday package and beneifits.Back to Jobs Page
€ 15,000 - 16,000 per month on board + company benefits
£67,650 + Highly Attractive Benefits Package