Faststream is working with an international oil trading company, sourcing a Trade Finance Operator to join their Singapore office.
* Liaise closely with Trading and Operations Departments on the transactions and update financing bank on the cargo details when requested
* Processing trade finance instruments (LC, SBLC, bank guarantees, etc)
* Handle payment related (i.e. remittance preparation) and liaise with banks
* Ensure all work, transaction and process procedures, practices and service delivery standards are in compliance with regulatory and internal requirements
* Manage L/C transactions, including the issuance, amendment and acceptance of L/C
* Review L/C and documents to ensure accuracy and conformance to UCP600 & ISBP regulations
* Other ad-hoc duties as assigned
The successful candidate has at least 3 years of trade finance working experience. You have strong understanding in trade finance activities, UCP600 and ISBP.
The company offers an excellent package and the office is located in the Central area.Back to Jobs Page
£competitive, depending on experience
Competitive salary package will be provided.