|Salary:||£70,000 - £80,000|
|Division:||SHORE-BASED CRUISE JOBS|
I am currently working with an expanding Cruise company, who are looking for a Technical Superintendent to join their team. The position is based in South East England, and will involve travel.
As Technical Superintendent you will report directly to the Vice President Engine Operations. You will enjoy heightened responsibility for a Cruise Ships technical operation and safety management. Key responsibilities of the role include budget management, hiring senior officers, ensuring that vessels adhere to class and flag requirements, planning and monitoring Dry Dockings and other projects. It will be your responsibility to ensure that work is completed on time, within budget and kept to company standards. During Dry Dockings you will represent the company and supervise, and be responsible for, all work performed under your remit.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Shore based experience as Technical Superintendent
- Cruise ship experience
- A marine engineering background (preferably sailing as Chief engineer)
- Fluent English language skills
- Significant management/leadership skills
- Strong organization, delegation and interpersonal skills
- Strong budgeting experience
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious Technical Superintendent to take the next step in their career.