|Division:||TECHNICAL SHIPPING JOBS|
We are partnering with a reputable shipping company to look for a Technical Superintendent to manage their Bulk Carrier fleet. Reporting to the Fleet Manager, this position will be based in their Singapore office.
- Involved in day to day operations and managing all types of technical operation of dry bulk vessels
- Supervise and monitor technical/hull issues and provide technical support to the Vessel & Crew.
- Preparation and supervision of execution dry docking repairs, or floating maintenance/surveys when required.
- Monitor performances of machinery on-board and evaluate overall vessel technical conditions.
- Manage the preparation, filing and dispatch of required reports and ensure vessel specifications and equipment details are accurately updated at all times.
- Co-ordination all necessary vessel orders for stores, spares, repairs and survey within limits of authority to ensure that vessels remain stocked for safe and efficient operation.
- Supervision of contractors' repair/maintenance of vessels.
- Assist the Technical Manager in investigation of incidents and recognise the root cause, to make recommendations to prevent a recurrence. Assisting, if required, in any emergency matters.
To qualify in this role, you should have a sailing experience up to Chief Engineer rank and must have at least 3 year shore based experience managing bulk carriers.
Attractive local package will be provided to the shortlisted candidate.
€82,500 + Pension, Health Care and Bonus
€130,000 - €150,000 + Bonus, Pension and Health Care