|Salary:||€80,000 - €120,000|
|Division:||YACHT CREW ENGINE JOBS|
We are working with a fantastic company who are looking for a Technical Manager. This is a great opportunity for and experienced Super Yacht Engineer with solid project management and technical operations experience.
This position is to work from home with travel to the yachts as and when required.
Reports to: the COO and the Head of Private Assets being the Owners representatives.
The Technical Superintendent is responsible for the technical operations of the Yachts on behalf of the owner.
You will be responsible for the technical maintenance and repair, budgeting, survey schedules, onboard general assessment of yachts, inspections and docking in communication to the Captains, Chief Engineers, and other members of the engineering team.
Attributes and skills:
* You will have an in-depth knowledge of yacht, operations, systems, engineering, refits, the Technical Superintendent.
* Analytical and highly proactive in technical trouble shooting and problem solving.
* Able to perform work under pressure of multiple tasks and tight deadlines.
* Must possess the ability to communicate effectively (written and oral).
* Able to maintain effective team relationships with the yachts command and to effectively coordinate and liaise external parties such as Flag administrations, Audit bodies, Yards, Suppliers.
* Has endurance to diverse weather conditions as the work is conducted often outdoors inspecting boats, meeting with yacht captains, crew, and owners aboard vessels as well as in shipyards.
* International travel is required for substantial time during the employment. Ability and willingness to travel within short notice.
* CoC Chief Engineer unlimited.
* Work experience as Chief Engineer on board commercial ships or motor/sail yachts .
* Experience as Technical Superintendent for
* Work experience with newbuild delivery and refits of yachts 100 m+, preferably delivered from German or Dutch yards.
* Familiarity with ISM / ISPS is a must.
* Fluency in English.
* Proficiency with Microsoft Office Package particularly in Excel),
* Experience with Techman and Stars planned maintenance systems.
* €80,000 - €120,000 Depending on experience.
* Working from home remotely when not travelling to the yachts and when not attending at yards.
* 6 weeks holiday
* Flights & travel
* Medical and disability insurance
For more information and to apply please call Lydia Robinson on 00442380208830 and send your CV to Lydia.firstname.lastname@example.orgBack to Jobs Page
€9500 - €10,000 per month depending on experience