|Salary:||Competitive Salary and Full Benefits Package|
|Division:||TECHNICAL SHIPPING JOBS|
Assist in supervision of the Personnel department to ensure that the company's vessels are manned with competent, qualified and suitably experienced personnel, ensuring that documentation and certification compliance is maintained at all times.
* Overall responsibility for all personnel related matters and queries for personnel placed on vessels under their responsibility which frequently includes liaising with spouse and/or other family members.
* Liaison with the employer/operations/technical departments on all employment related functions, such as disciplinaries, appraisals, terminations and new starts
* Routine supervision of the external manning agents and liaising with external manning agents on crew being assigned to the company's vessels.
* Monitoring of all employee documentation and certification requirements and ensuring the necessary compliance is maintained; including but not limited to;
o Home country license
o Endorsements (e.g. dangerous cargo endorsements)
o Flag state licenses
o Medicals (industry standard and client specific)
o Training requirements
* Monitoring all employee personnel files, vessel files and database records necessary to accurately record employee locations, documentation, certification, training and payroll in accordance with company policies and standards, whilst adhering to payroll deadlines.
* Monthly variance reporting. To provide finance team of all overspend details where required.
* To support Senior Crew Coordinator in supervising of staff by offering support, guidance and direction to personnel department and other internal parties when required.
* Supervision of HR, Logistic Officers and Assistants to ensure all employee documentation and certification requirements are being maintained through daily maintenance of all employee personnel files, vessel files and database records necessary to accurately record employee locations, documentation, certification, training and payroll records in accordance with Company policies and standards.
* Identifying training needs and recovering training bonds where applicable. Liaise with Technical / Operations, Senior Management and Client where applicable in this process
* Delivery of client specific company inductions.
* Attend and input to meetings and management reporting as and when required, to meet strict deadlines.
* Other tasks, administrative duties and adhoc project related work as directed by the Personnel Manager.