|Salary:||Competitive salary and enviable project pipeline|
|Division:||NAVAL ARCHITECTURE & DESIGN JOBS|
Our client are a Naval Architect & Yacht Designer who have been established for over 40 years. They specialise in creating unique Motor Yacht designs which are fully customised to the client's preference of navigation and lifestyle on board. Their creative and technical designs have won numerous prestigious awards and have cutting edge envrionmental technology onboard.
They now have a unique opportunity for a yacht designer /architect with strong technical background to join this award-winning team in central London.
You will be required to
* Produce 3D Rhino exterior and interior models based on hand drawn sketches or 2D drawings.
* Prepare general arrangements and space planning as a base for custom projects.
* Quickly produce hand sketches for internal discussions and concept development.
* Inclusion of details such as outfitting of deck and internal décor.
* Produce both static and dynamic renderings for marketing purposes.
* Prepare targeted presentations using various media.
* Communicate verbally and in writing with international teams and shipyards.
Our ideal candidate will have
* Extensive experience in the design of Super Yachts, Series Yachts and Industrial Design
* Full competence is vital, this will be strenuously tested, in Rhinoceros, Adobe Creative Suite, and V-ray.
* Excellent hand drawing skills.
* Ability to communicate in fluently and professionally in English (French and Italian as a plus).
* Industrial design experience in series production GRP Yachts.
* Degree in Nautical Yacht Design, Architecture, Product or Automotive design.
* In depth knowledge and passion for yachts.
Back to Jobs Page
Competitive Salary + Benefits (London Office - Hybrid Working Arrangements)
Competitive salary and package on offer
Newcastle upon Tyne