|Salary:||Discussed upon Interview|
|Division:||CRUISE SHIP HOSPITALITY & GUEST SERVICES JOBS|
I am currently working with one of thew Worlds Largest Cruise Companies, and have an excellent opportunity for Stage Staff to join their expanding fleet of Luxury vessels!
The ideal candidate for this role should have experience working either on board Cruise Ships or in a large Theatre or similar establishment as Stage staff/crew. This opportunity offers the chance to learn and develop new skills within a luxury cruise environment. Be involved in sought after voyages and new build projects The rotation for this role is 7 months on and 2 months off.
This role enables you to develop and learn new skills within the production team and offers fantastic Career progression.
Your duties and responsibilities will include:
* Being able to read stage layout specifications along with the Stage and Production Manager and determine type and location of sets, props, scenery, lighting, and sound equipment required for each individual event.
* Be able to pull cables that lower Scenery along with Curtains in junction with sounds and audio cues during rehearsals and performances.
* Working backstage, in the theatre or other performance venues to operate the spotlight equipment for various performances around the Ship.
* Performing maintenance duties on the stage and backstage areas as needed.
* Must be very able bodied and have the ability to kneel/crouch/stand for long periods of time. You must also be prepared and able to lift heavy weight.
* Must be very able bodied and have the ability to kneel/crouch/stand for long periods of time.
* Assembling and disassembling pre and post show stage and backstage props and equipment.
* Assisting cast members with costume changes. Returns items to storage area.
This position offers the successful candidate the opportunity to work for an award-winning, luxury cruise environment.
To apply for this position please email your CV and last two FULL appraisals/references to email@example.com or call me for a confidential chat +44 (0)23 80208748Back to Jobs Page
€1500 per month on board plus tips.